Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Antir shateay




-->  
I wanted to dedicate a section to talk about chocolate because during a woman's period it is her only confidant and does have some good health benefits. Is is also considered an anti oxidant that can help your mood as well as fight the sugar cravings. Though it is only the dark chocolate that contains these health benefits and 1 to 2 ounces a day is suggested, so put down the sugar glazed doughnut because the chocolate that covers this does not count. I always carry a couple of dark chocolate mini bars with me especially when I am going out to eat to avoid over indulgence. I will eat half of the portion and then eat an ounce of dark chocolate this will send a blocker to my brain that tells my stomach that I have had enough.
Flax Seed
A tablespoon or two per day can help with your cramps, you can sprinkle it over you cereal or add it to a smoothie for a morning boost. Some grocers will sell it in an oil form or the actual seed. If you buy the oil form, then be sure it says cold pressed on the bottle and that it is stored in a cooler, this is an indication it is of very good quality.
Fish


1 comment: